Top 10 Best Books of the Year: 2012 Editors’ Picks
Amazon has released best books of the year for 2012. Every year Amazon Books editorial team reads and tracking down the most fascinating, compelling, enlightening, and entertaining books for readers of all tastes.
Let’s see top 10 best books of the year chosen by the editorial team.
- The Round House by Louise Erdrich
- The Yellow Birds: A Novel by Kevin Powers
- Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Fly
- The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk: A Novel by Ben Fountain
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Katherine Boo
- A Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers
- The Middlesteins: A Novel by Jami Attenberg
- Mortality by Christopher Hitchens
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
You can also see the top 100 picks for the best books of the year or discover best prices for the best books of the year in 2012 for awesome reading collections!